To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values—integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion—must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
At Bridgeport Hospital, we are committed to providing quality medical care and treatment that is coordinated and centered on the patient’s specific needs. We strive to achieve benchmarks as a Patient Centered Medical Home and provide health care in a setting where patients are at the center of their care team. All employees of Bridgeport Hospital are part of the patients care team and contribute to the team approach of promoting access, continuous, comprehensive care and work to provide quality improvement in the care provided to their patients.
The REACH Physician provides direct clinical services to the REACH patients. This includes Initial intake evaluation, ongoing assessment of treatment and medication regime. The REACH physician also provides ongoing clinical supervision to the multidisciplinary treatment team. This includes regular treatment team meetings and education
1. Completes Psychiatric Evaluations
1.1 Completes comprehensive initial evaluation including formulation, preliminary treatment goals and diagnosis
2. Conducts multi-disciplinary treatment team clinical rounds
2.1 Conducts rounds as per department policy and regulatory requirements
3. Reviews and signs off on assessment documents, treatment plans and discharge summaries
4. Assesses medical needs including physical examinations, laboratory data and referrals to medical specialists when indicated
5. Acts as a liaison to referring psychiatrists
6. Contributes to the development and review of Quality Assurance programs
7. Provides back up to other providers at the REACH program