High School Diploma.
Minimum five years trade experience.
Must possess a State of Connecticut Operating engineers OE2 License.
Ability to read blueprints and specifications.
Must be familiar with all plant operation guidelines, codes.
Demonstrated knowledge of position in order to train and direct staff.
Demonstrated ability to communicate well, both oral and written.
Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
Vision requirements include distance, peripheral, depth and the ability to adjust focus.
Demonstrated ability to perform the following physical activities within the course of the work schedule:
1. Stand, Walk
2. Uses Hands to Finger, Feel, Reach with
Hands & Arms, Climb or Balance
3. Stoop, Kneel, Crouch or Crawl
4. Talk or Hear
5. Taste or Smell
Ability to withstand the exposure to the following environmental conditions during the work schedule:
1. Outdoor Weather Conditions
2. Extreme Cold (non-weather)
3. Work in High Precarious places
4. Risk of Electrical Shock
5. Risk of Radiation Exposure
6. Bloodborne Pathogens
7. Flammable, Explosive gases
8. Toxic or Caustic Chemicals
9. Dust or Other Irritants
10. Grease or Oils
11. Infection from disease bearing specimens
12. Infectious/Contagious Diseases
13 Cleaning Agents/Chemicals
14. Hot or Noisy Equipment
15. Humid or West conditions (non-weather)